dressed downright cool with colours and scarves

Merry Christmas everyone! We hope you had a wonderful evening and a beautiful day! Were in good company with family and friends, wrapped up warm - or dressed downright cool! - with good food, wherever you are!

This spread instantly made me want to layer up with colours and scarves - I actually decided that I had too much black in my closet! Is that even possible? Love the fresh faces and the braided hair. What wonderful winter inspiration - take the look of fall and bring with you into winter, enough of the dull greys and the generic black. I can't believe I just said that.












Image source: Elle Italy by David Burton


Featured Post

Glee and Gossip Girl Cast for Another Op Ads

For their latest "Back To College" ad campaign, Op featured the cast of Glee and Gossip Girl for the second time along with other ...