Clog and Wellington Designer Collaborations

Clog and Wellington Designer Collaborations

You know me, its always about the Shoes and I have been obsessing about Clogs of late, so was thrilled when I stumbled across the Kurt Geiger and Scholl collaboration. I can remember my Mum having an original pair of Scholls back in the 70's and I really wanted a pair and now I may get the chance, so for anyone looking to get a more traditional clog style sandal but with a funky edge, then check out the Fashionista range at Kurt Geiger. The collection comprises of 5 different styles all featuring the solid beech footbed and signature buckle of the original scholl sandals and are a one off limited edition collection.

Whilst on the Subject of Shoe Collaborations, one of the most successful had to be the Jimmy Choo for Hunter Wellington collaboration which saw waiting lists as long as your arm and the boots going for an absolute fortune on ebay, so imagine my surprise when I saw that net-a-porter have them back in stock in Yellow for Spring and Summer. The cool girls choice for stylish April showers or Summer Festivals. £235 but worth every penny on a cost per wear basis, these will last you years, I've had my Pucci Wellingtons about 6 years now and they are still going strong!

Clog and Wellington Designer Collaborations

Featured Post

Glee and Gossip Girl Cast for Another Op Ads

For their latest "Back To College" ad campaign, Op featured the cast of Glee and Gossip Girl for the second time along with other ...